aRMaNiZaN At Bukit Keluang!!!

Sorry to all my blogger friends. It has been long time I didn't update my blog. That because I just returned from my hometown celebrating Hari Raya Festival. My friends out there, I have a lot of story to tell you all and I will upload here. And my first posting from long holiday is about our vacation. This time my family choose Bukit Keluang, Besut at Terengganu state.

Bukit Keluang Beach is located some 140 km away form the very north of Kuala Terengganu, and few kilometers south from city of Kuala Besut. It is also known as Dendong Beach Park. The beach is just behind a wooden walkway built through a rocky cave extended to the sea.

Bukit Keluang Beach view in this area is one of the most breathtaking and magnificent beach in Malaysia and is also an ideal site and destination for some water sports such as swimming, snorkeling and wind surfing.

Beside the beach, it also offer a fascinated cave for you to explore and most importantly the view in the cave is very impressive and fascinating.

Bukit Keluang cave can be explored through its entrances which are easily reached by walkways. There are easy walkways to help you along so all you need is a flashlight, good shoes and an adventurous spirit.

The cave at Bukit Keluang is not too difficult for novices as minorous can enjoy exploring the cave. It is quite safe. Still, exploring without a guide is not advisable. Its better to get a local villager from nearby village for free or with mere RM50 or RM100 to guide you in this cave.

On top of these, Pantai Bukit Keluang is also a favorite destination during weekend or holiday and you may see people come in family or group for picnicking and camping. (from and thanks to http://www.tourism.terengganu.gov.my/beaches/besut/bukitkeluang.html)

We also spend our time at Bukit Keluang Beach Resort (http://www.bkbr.com.my/home.php). I love that place and start to plan my honeymoon here next year.....aRMaNiZaN











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 Response to "aRMaNiZaN At Bukit Keluang!!!"

  1. persadaBiz says:
    October 11, 2010 at 12:39 AM

    dah lama tak datang sini
    tempat ni memang cantik,
    harap akan terus dipelihara keindahannya